Monday, July 03, 2006

I <3 E.B.O.F.!!!!!

My birthday (palgatsu ershiwu) is more than 50 days away and already I have had 2 presents. The first was from my parents, the swanky 300G Seagate HD. The second was something I received today from Ms E.B.O.F. herself. It was a real surprise and I totally didn't expect that. She threw me off by saying she would send me a card, and then turned around and gave me this birthday (palgatsu ershiwu) present instead. Very very sneaky. Hehe. So without further ado, I present E.B.O.F.'s present! I apologise for the low quality pics. My webcam isn't that high-tech.

Up close and personal with the title shot.

The Tshirt in its totality.

Me showing off! palgatsu ershiwu!!

Well there you have it. My birthday (palgatsu ershiwu) present from E.B.O.F. It's da bomb. So here's a BIG THANK YOU/고마워/アリガトウ/谢谢/terma kasih to E.B.O.F.

P.S. The lesson learnt here is - Promote your birthday (palgatsu ershiwu) early, promote it often and you just might get a Mario T-shirt.

edit - Changed my birthday from English and roman numerals to something else. At the behest of certain individuals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn.. you din have to promote ur bday thaaaaat much you know.

Anonymous said...

haha. What can I say? I'm a shameless self-promoter.