Friday, April 01, 2005

Well, the chemE's are going to puff, smoke and drink again tonight I think. Cafe Hookah is a groovy place but it's not really my kind of music. And the owner is such a fucktard. (Interesting note: Blogspot does NOT have any language filter. Awesomeness)The last time we were there, when we were waiting for Randy and Doug, he asked us to leave the table because we weren't 'making him money by sitting there'. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT ATTITUDE!?! Fucking douche bag. I would hope that his place burns to the ground but then the other guys won't have anyplace to go on Friday nights.

Anyway, I'm not going but I DO have pics up about my first time at Cafe Hookah. So if you want to see my first time with a hookah, go check it out.

And yes, I know that there are many many puns available with hookah. Go figure.

No comments: