Saturday, April 16, 2005


Me facing next week.


It's been a pretty hectic week for me and I'm seriously thanking whatever deity out there thats in charge of the weekend. I get a 2 day breather and some room to regroup before I face the :

!!WEEK OF DOOM!!

Next week, I have 3 exams( 1 each on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) with a 30 page lab report due on Friday. If I'm alive by the end of next week, I'll give ya'll a shoutout, cos you guys deserve the love. =). Till then, I'm gonna be trying to combat the evil Examitor.

Check out the new lexicon for the internet age. It's quite interesting. I especially like the:

Fauxmale - A male who impersonates a female online. The includes (but is not limited to) placing a female's photo on your biography page, playing as a female character in an online game, or using a feminine username such as "_-={bUtTeRfLi}=-_" for any instant messaging program. The major difference between males and females online is that the males usually possess significantly larger boobs.

Plus take a look at this !! WOW!! (That's WOW! factorial = a lot of WOW. har har har. Nerd joke.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That clip is copyrighted! Lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm just spreading the luv and ooooo and aaaaaaa man.