Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Murphed Called...

And really messed with my day.

So I'm back in central Nebraska where the cows and goats roam and you can see cornfields until your eyes go green. And I'm here because there is some testing to be done at a facility.

The equipment has been running for about 2-3 months without any major issues. However, since last night (when it rained for about 6 hours non-stop), the equipment has malfunctioned 9 times. We need our equipment to be up and running for about 2 hours to ensure testing conditions are met, but we waited the whole day just to start and stop the thing. For some reason, the burner would keep dying on us and there would be no alarm records, no indication as to what failed. It was a very frustrating Tuesday...

And to make matters worse, the long awaited anniversary party for my company has been canceled. It was slated for early next month but now the next thing to look forward to would be the date the timer on the upper right corner is counting down to. *Hint Hint*. Oh well, enough complaining, let me get back to my work.

No comments: