Friday, July 11, 2008

The Irritating Things

There are many things that irritate people in life. Today, I just saw two things that bugged me. The first was this email I received this morning.

What a fucking joke. I didn't really know to laugh or spit at the email. If I ever get another Lenovo again, it will be to beat the fucktards that built one of them.

The second thing I encountered today was a case of stupid people. I was at the beach (freshwater beach!) today and there was a group of black people there. Everytime I walked past them, one of them would say stupid things like "Egg Chow Fun", "Foo Yong Dan" and then there would be a stupid black girl laughing. I wanted to say something to the effect of "MMMMMMm-mmmmm, I love me some FRIED CHICKEN". But I decided that they were just spastic idiots and should be deserving of sympathy... 臭黑人真笨,连嘲笑也做的这么烂。怪不得不能成大事。。。

No comments: