Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I need recommendations

For some reason, my TV is fried. I suspect that the power outage during my vacation is the cause of death but now I am faced with a conundrum. I want to get a new LCD TV. My budget is around 350. But I also want a new electronic keyboard (full keys). That's probably gonna run a little higher. Thus the economic question is which should I get?

New TV in time for the NBA season? Or an electronic piano to complement the guitar? Decisions, decisions, lack of money, lack of money... I need a bigger bonus. Haiz. Haha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LCD HDTV FTW!!!!!!!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

my dad's rooting for the keyboard.

He suggested that you buy the keyboard and sell your guitar so that you can also buy your TV but then I told him that you want an LCD TV so I guess you still won't have enough dough for your TV.

Maybe you can try your luck singing with your guitar along Michigan Ave during the weekends. You can probably get some extra bucks there ;-)

Zu31G said...

Dilemmas, dilemmas...