Tuesday, March 27, 2007

影のように忍び寄り、霧のように消え失せる。。。

That damn cool quote has almost nothing to do with the post proper but I found it irresistible and had to stick it in somewhere. It came from last week's edition of Shounen Sunday and I must say, the Japanese version panders to a much different audience than the English version. For those who can afford to take a stab at the Japanese one, give it a go. It has far more variety I think.

Anyways, I'm gonna be leaving the house yet again. E.B.O.F. might travel far and wide, but I stay on a site for weeks on end. Since the plant is (finally) going to start up, I'll be heading down to (hopefully) learn as much as this college-adled mind can absorb... Cos someday, I'll have to do this stuff solo. And hopefully the notes I take now won't fade/get eaten by some random animal/get lost in a office reshuffle. But I won't be at home for the better part of next month. Just a heads up.

And finally, a big welcome back to Bleach_Deathgod, previously circa 2006. His presence invokes memories of younger, simpler times, when all you had to do was score well and try to get enough sleep while doing a project... The good old days eh. Also, if you have no time/are lazy to load your WC3, have a go at Desktop Tower Defense. It might be worth your time.

Edit - I just finished the game on Normal mode with a score of 5151. That means 39299 other people have had my score. See if you can do better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine is 5342... Ken

Anonymous said...

5484 - #2

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/Maps/242995.gif

Anonymous said...

6662 - #2

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/ViewMap.asp?scoreid=243512