Saturday, December 09, 2006

LENOVO (IBM)'S DUBIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES PART II

So I called Lenovo regarding a problem I have with my CMD prompt. Everytime I type any command in the RUN prompt, the DOS window opens and then immediately closes. Anyone has any tips/hints?

But anyways, as I was chatting with the service rep, they tell me that my warranty expires next year, 2007. I was shocked as I thought that when I purchased my laptop in Sept, that I paid extra for a warranty extension option. But apparently, I read wrongly again... I had purchased a warranty service upgrade, but no extension of service. WTF... I guess my next laptop isn't gonna be a Lenovo. As if I needed further persuading after that previous fiasco...

2 comments:

ZhEnZ said...

kana sai! that's what u get for cheap ... i always go for Fujitsu or Toshiba at the very least ...

Anonymous said...

you should just get a Dell. i've never had any problem with Dell. by the way, when was the last time you checked your eyes? maybe that's the problem not them.

mei