Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ironic

It's like raaiiinnnn.... On your wedding day
It's the freetixstoWicked when you've alreadymadeplanstogohomeforCNY....
Ah, the delicious irony of freebies when you've already have plans. The best laid plans indeed do often go astray. But anyways, at least I still have the dinner near Wicked that I won along with the tickets at the Christmas party last week. That was an awesome party. It was the first time I saw a salad that had descriptions 4 lines long. High class stuff indeed. The parking was already 41 dollars per night... In any case, a memo to my peers - during parties with people who are your elders, it pays to know retro (mambo) music since thats what they know. The music selection last Friday was very WednesdayNight@Zouk-ish. With hits like "Staying Alive", multiple songs by Belinda Carlisle and the occasional Ricky Martin tune. Unfortunately, no "Square Rooms".

Oh well, at least the weekend was kind enough to give me a free dinner coupon, the goodwill of a fellow colleague, and a treat from a graduate(d) friend. That would be a good weekend in anyone's books I should think.

To end it all, check out this flash animation. Me and my bro couldn't stop laughing for quite awhile after watching it. Unfortunately, I think non-Singaporeans won't fully understand its concepts but its still a good parody.

No comments: