Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays!!



So, it's the weekend before Christmas and to me, it signals the end of the working year. WooTz. Cos my boss decided to let the whole office off till next year, it means that I have a full week of vacation that just appeared out of nowhere. Truly an awesome welfare move.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful year. Personally, the year represented a major shift in focus and life for me and I'm still treading very gingerly into the new year. But I'm pretty sure with hard work and some luck, things can only go up from here. May the new year bring more joy and happiness and moolah to all my readers.

Honestly, I wanted to work in 1 more post about drivers and noobs on Battlenet, but my blood pressure rose too much for me everytime I started thinking about it. Instead, I present a post about what Japanese kids want for Christmas, taken from Japanprobe.com. Enjoy and Happy Holidays Peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry x'mas and happy new year!!

mei