Monday, December 04, 2006

So Many Things, So Little Purchasing Power...

So it's finally December. That means that it's the festive season and sales abound. That also means it's the season for many impulse buys, cos there are so many things to buy... But I can't, not really, since I'm saving my moolah to go back and spend time with friends and family. And to have fun with friends in Japan along the way as well.

Yeap, I just got the tickets today. Feb 11 Japan, Feb 16th Home!! Now I gotta get me's a countdown timer or something... Maybe I'll kop (steal) one from my 学妹...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i certainly hope you're not trying to hint to your readers what to get you for xmas. cuz it ain't workin. *wide grin* Although, a wii inclusive of the zelda game would be nice..... (yes, i'm hinting)

Zu31G said...

U gotz a Wii?! ZOMG!!

ZhEnZ said...

similan is ZOMG?

Zu31G said...

ZooOhMyGod

Anonymous said...

ZOMGODxx0rs!!!!! No, I don't have a wii, although I WOULD like to get one, hence, the HINTINGGGG. (HINT HINT).

Zu31G said...

Haha. Sorry, Twilight Princess still can. The Wii I also no Purchasing Power...