Sunday, October 01, 2006

Many Musings

The first and perhaps most important, BE VERY VERY CAREFUL when you order a Lenovo (IBM's former laptop/desktop business to you out of date cretins). The website is very deceptive. Apparently, the laptop I just (as in 1 month ago) bought doesn't come with an integrated wireless network card as a standard package. Why is Lenovo so stone-aged I don't know, but if you go to their website, and try to order a Z61M, you'll have to read very closely to even understand if they are bundling the network card with your laptop. In fact, even after reading it like 4 times, I still don't understand if it was a miss on their part or misleading advertising. But still, I think it's irresponsible for Lenovo to use such confusing options on their website.

But let's move on from a company that, despite their huge business, has a lousy setup to an up and coming start-up. It might still only be restricted to sales in Singapore at the moment, but you have to dream big and aim far andFleamarket!has all the makings of a sleeper hit site. So go and check it out!!

Well, speaking of Singapore, when I first came to the States, I was intent on getting a job here after graduating and then work a bit for experience before returning home. Nothing beats friends and family and local food. However, after taking a look at the recent turn of events, home has just turned a shade more worrisome. Since this blog is not political, I'll leave it as that, but I'm sure that what's been reported is just the start of something much bigger. Paradigm shifts can occur instanteously, let's see how this whole thing plays out.

最後は僕のりょうしんだ。最近はかれらから”仕事を勤めてるから、かのじょを探しなさい”の感じだ。僕のりょうしんはとてもとてもいい人だけど、これでやりすぎるよ。僕のみらい、僕のあいぼうはじぶんでさがす。ほかのひとはじゃましないでよ!ハイ。。。

When I work a little bit more, I will post a comparisons type of post. Till then, I leave you with a piece of advice, Sukeban Deka is absolutely discontinous and illogical. Watch it only if you like Japanese babes (who also happen to be part of the Hello Project).

No comments: