Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quick Updates

Warning, the following link will only interest you if you are 1. A JiGoPek (Dirty Old Man) or 2. Have a potential to become 1 and/or 3. Like School Uniforms (on Girls, Jap girls). If you do NOT fall under any of the above mentioned categories, this Short Treatise might not be to your tastes. Having said that, I wonder how many of my readers will bookmark that website I just linked to... I can think of at least 3.

I've been dissing Lenovo for the last couple of posts but I'll give credit when it's due. The tech support was blazing fast(!) in returning my laptop to me. I sent them my laptop, along with the network card via DHL last Tuesday. It got returned to me, all fixed up, on Friday. Wow. 3 day support. That's a rare rare sight indeed. Albeit it was only a 5 minute installation at the most (if you could unpry the goddamn rest pad), judging from the pictures in the Lenovo manual.

Lastly, I'm going to TN next week to observe the installation of a pilot dryer. The boss told me very explicitly to NOT blow anything up. Hopefully, achieving that goal will take 0 effort on my part. I'm kinda busy this week as we have a deadline to meet on Friday so this might be the last post till the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just dun touch anything while ur there and you won't blow anything up ^_^