Sunday, October 22, 2006

Light Hearted Stuff

I'm goin to Loudon, TN tomorrow and so before I leave, I'm here to leave you guys a couple of cool/funny vidz. The first up is this Pen Spinning Vid. I always knew Asian kids could do this kinda of things, but these guys are really really pros. I can't even imagine how'd they do it, but I guess that's something else for me to do at the workplace during lunch!
Incidentally, Americans have never ever seen this sort of things in their lives before. I was doing the normal pen spin in school once and people were just staring and going like "Woah". And again at work, someone asked me, "Were/Are you a batonist?". Talk about different ways to spend time in exams...

Okie the next vid is in Chinese. It's a parody of Zhang Yi Mou's latest film, 满城尽带黄金甲 (Autumn Remebrance) that's slated for a 2007 release (I believe). It's NSFW and contains boobies. And it's long, but it's funny as hell. What better way to improve your chinese by watching South Park characters talk about boobies? Enjoy.

Okie that's it from me for now. Maybe I'll post in TN, who knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loudon?! at first i thought it was London (forgive me, i'm just too tired), i was gonna ask you to...

mei the 1st who realizes that she hasn't visited your site for ages.
mei the 2nd who will send the package tomorrow. if i don't....

Anonymous said...

If you don't then how???? :D

Anonymous said...

check your email (the gmail one), if it's not in the inbox, then check the spam section.

mei