Friday, October 20, 2006

Nothing Much to write about

People have asked me if I intend to stay in the States. I have always answered, yes, but only to gain job experience. After all, America is the land of opportunities and from what I hear, home still has a "look oustide for talent" kind of mentality entrenched in the work force. Perhaps this will change as the old guard steps down and people like me step up to become future important people, but I cannot help but feel as if the whole world is fucked up every I look. In the States, you have this (8 minute video about how Bush has authorised near tortue and is basically a lying douchebag):
At home, you have the person who keep creating political posts for himself (because we are not ready to take over). And all around us, we see war in the Middle East, religious tensions in Europe, genocide and massacres in Sudan.

It's all very WTF. I guess I really can't say that living here is worse than living anywhere else. I'd just settle for living with friends and family. They are the most important parts of your life, not any state nor country that you reside in.

No comments: