Saturday, September 24, 2005

Wow

Wow. I'm finally staying at home over the weekend. It's the first time this whole month. Leaving this place over the weekend is really something that a person can look forward to, but it really really makes cleaning your room hard to do. Fortunately, I have some of the best parents in the world and they really helped me alot over this week and now, the problem of cleaning my room is much more manageable.

Lots of things to say, but I don't really know how to organise, so I'll just say it in chronological order.

1.Corpse Bride is AWESOME. It's a touching yet funny story about how a guy marries a "corpse bride" when he is set to marry another. The soundtrack is worth a listen too. Catchy.

2. Job-hunting is tiring. Especially if you have only a few companies that will even look at you. But hopefully, I have found a path that will lead to greater things. Unfortunately, I couldn't spend more time with my parents because of this job fair. But I did get a lot of free stuff from 3M. Haha. I'm such a cheapskate.

3. Northwestern University (NU) is a small university. But it's still one of the most expensive places in the states. Guess this means that there is alot of money per student. So #2, don't let it go to waste yeah. Work hard and play hard, and put that 12x to good use.

4. Somethings just don't make sense and yet, sometimes they still are oddly comfortable. At least I am still fubared so I know that I have roots. (this isn't very coherent, but I'm just blogging)

No comments: