Friday, September 16, 2005

The Closest Thing To Mambo

I just found a place that most resembles Mambo. It plays R&B and Hip-Hop, but more importantly plays rock and pop. Songs like "I Love Rock N Roll" and "Living On A Prayer" were songs that I never thought I could find here, but I am glad to say that I was wrong. Oh Neon Cactus, where have you been?!!?

Today we went there to celebrate Mina's 22nd birthday. It's a pretty cool place and you get lots people dancing. I got a chance to dance with this girl that just came right up to me. Must be my animal magnetism. (Kwong, please puke in the toilet) It was awesome. I haven't been in US club for over 6 months, I felt young again in that place. Songs that I actually knew were playing, I was dancing with girls, dancing with friends, dancing with random strangers. Sounds like a chionging night from home. Shiok.

But if anyone 1-upped me tonight, it had to be Sid the Quick. From nothing to phone number and caressing in 2 hours? YOU DA MAN SID!!! I gotta take lessons from you man.

Oh wow, it's so late already. I'm going to shower then go to bed. Hopefully I can make it to my 930am class.

To the CHAMPIONS OF EXCELLENCE, you guys were great. Especially Ms Ball for being such a sport. Rock On!! Viva La CHE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Deanna Zandt at 10:41 PM on September 15, 2005. Bush's version of the 'strict father' as illustrated by Lambert, plus a slowly withering press.
Thanks for listening to me rant lol

Mr. Notgivingmyname

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Sell My Note site/blog. It pretty much covers Sell My Note related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)