Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blatant Admission

What? You thought it was something about me? No. There's nothing that I can say that can be counted as a blatant admission. Either you know that about me, or you can infer from my posts my characteristics (wow, I got that right the first try).

Anyways, this is about Kakak. And her research. Apparently, she's doing computer based research cos:

Kakak: yeah... my research is computer based

Z: nice

Kakak: KAKAK is a lab hazard

And here I was thinking that NOT being in a lab is a good thing. It means you can actually eat/drink/sleep/download t3h pr0n while working. But I guess a positive spin on lab work is that you inspire sufficient confidence in other people about your own safety habits.

So..., the weekend was awesomenessitic. Went to Cedar Point over the long Labour Day weekend. Had TONS of fun riding all sorts of crazy rides. Like the Millenium Force and Magnum XL-200. One of the things I learnt from that trip is that no matter how handsome you are, G forces always do nasty things to your facial expressions and ensure that your photos never look good. Shoutout to Oatmeal for her assistance.

Lastly, a big Congrats to Zee for being a first time passer. You've joined a really exclusive club. Now you and Woon and Zhenz can laugh at me. =)

No comments: