Monday, May 28, 2007

Musings

Spending a week in the wilderness that is Nebraska can really give a man some perspective. Before I start reflecting, just in case there are people out there who actually want to visit Nebraska, here are the things you can look forward to.

1. The speed limit is 75mph for the most part.
2. The skies are really vast and clear and blue (when there are no storms).
3. The clouds can do impersonations.
4. The speed limit is 75mph. (Get out while you still can!!)

Ok. With that out of the way, lets start the ramblings proper.

1. 人生最重要的可能是好友。爱人可以分手,同事可以辞职,好友会终生在你身边。I am really starting to miss everyone already. I think it's a cumulative effect of everyone being far away. Advice can be sought online, but the damn time differences always screw with the best laid plans of men. I'm sure that the safety net that is a cherished friendship will be put to use even more from now on, as most ties with college have been severed. Thanks guys & gals. You know who you are.

2. I think I won't complain about my place as long as I go to Nebraska. The place where I go to makes my current digs look like downtown Manhattan. I guess you make do with what you have and believe that however bad the situation is, you can find a dump that's worse. I know I did.

3. 在我的年龄,我是应该注重职业,可是还是觉得很孤单.甚至在一个繁忙的城市里住也会觉得孤单.这是没办法的吧.做朋友以往是不容易的一件事,但我真的希望能找多几个好友...

4. Bleah. I forgot what I wanted to write about already. So no 5. Not much of a 4. even. My bad.

Hope everyone had a memorable Memorial day weekend!

Pirates is a 3 hour long backstab fest. Leave your brain at the door and empty your bladder for maximum enjoyment.

No comments: