Tuesday, May 08, 2007

How Birdshit Can Be Erased With A Telephone Number Solicitation Event

So, I travelled down to visit the plant site again today. And in the 3+ hour drive down and the 5 hours I spent on the site, my car accumulated a total of 5 direct "hits" from avian bombers. I should try to see if someone can get a Warthog the next time I trade in my car. With it's attached GPMG, let's see if any birds try to mess with the Zu31Gm()b1L3.

BUT, all that animosity and belligerence just evaporated like liquid moisture in a 850 Celsius furnace after the encounter I had in the evening.

I was in the chinese buffet that I've visited a couple times during my time here and was chatting with a waitress that I've talked to a couple times before. And then cos I mentioned that I could be leaving for good since the job is (hopefully) coming to a close, the waitresses started talking to me and asking a lot of questions. Did I have a girlfriend? Did I live around the area? And then finally, the resident 大姐 came over to ask for my number to give the "四大美女" of the restaurant. My head couldn't fit into my car after dinner. And the fact that it's 12.30am and I'm still on this post means that it's probably still inflated. Haha. Life is good all of a sudden. Haha.

No comments: