Monday, December 05, 2005

O fer 3

With only one more to go too. I guess job searching is a lot harder than what I originally thought it would have been. Just getting to that 2nd interview is really a shot in the dark. Well, if perhaps late news is good news, then may the last one be good news.

Haha, now that I think of it, at least with job searching, you know you just have to wait till the other better qualified candidates accept other positions before you become king of the field. Compared to some other facets in life, that's almost a sure thing. Unless of courses, you are some depraved maniac who has been subsisting on rats and lallang the last year or so. Then all bets are off...

To my readers who still have exams: Come on guys, we can do this! Never give up! Never surrender!! (kudos to anyone who can tell me which movie I just quoted from)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAlaxy quest!! =D

Anonymous said...

...google is awesome! =D =D

Anonymous said...

wat??

Anonymous said...

you have to kudo me now ^_^

Anonymous said...

Oh. Haha. Okie kudos to ebof! First one to find and post it. Now subsequent people don't get kudo-ed.

Anonymous said...

yayyyyyy =D