Friday, December 16, 2005

Being Home

Is awesome. Not 28 hrs after being home, I have already gone thru 6 different meals already. I'm definitely loving it.
To everyone still left in the snow, take care and hang in there. Although you'll miss my presence, it doesn't mean you can't have fun. =)
To people having vacation fun now, have fun people. We all deserve it. And here's to hoping no one burns out next semester.
Just to let y'all know I'm still alive and kicking and didn't crash my plane or anything. Cheers!
P.S. - For people bored at home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have got to try muthu's fish head curry.. it rocks.. lit

Anonymous said...

Haha. How abt next week then? U can bring there again. After all, someone is drawing ocifer's pay :D

Anonymous said...

officer's pay might not be enough.. come to think of it, even bill gate's pay might not be enough.. lit