Wednesday, December 07, 2005

And the Answer Was No.

Wow, I'm so lazy today that I'm not evening using html to edit this. I'll just compose and let the html work behind the scenes.

And so, the answer was no. Which was very disappointing and quite heartbreaking in some sense. I guess nobody can force emotions onto another (without dealing in illegal substances anyway) or hope that someone feels a certain emotion for you. My mind gets that fact 110% but I think my heart still says, "Never give up, never surrender!". Which leads me to think that my heart is more of a Tim Allen fan than my brain or perhaps Sigourney Weaver's boobs affect the brain less than the heart.

Anyways, I guess I have to deal with the fact that the answer was no but I still hope beyond hope that perhaps someday, the answer will change. Hopeless romantically hopeful? Probably. But that's just the way I'm feeling now. Will it change? Probably, but not in the near future I think. Unless of course, Jennifer Love Hewitt suddenly starts finding Asian Males with the initials JJ attractive. Haha.

OMG. I think I'll stop here before degenerating to some primal mess of emotions. 男子汉,流汗不流泪。

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the Jayme dance!!

Anonymous said...

sorry. If i did that, it would be the Zu31G. And it would be ugly. Not like u.

Anonymous said...

it needs time, in the meantime, u always have us.

~becky

Anonymous said...

Thanks becky.

Anonymous said...

Hope u don't get into trubble for visiting this site @ work.