Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Winter is Here

Well, just a scant 3 days from my post telling about winter, it showed up this morning with all its chilling fury. I definitely had temperature shock this morning, going for around 20 to -2 degrees celsius in 5 minutes, rushing for my morning class. The body just refuses to accept the fact that it's bloody cold and makes you believe that it's just a dream, a thing the weather is playing on you. Meanwhile, as you fight with your brain, your fingers get freeze and your legs get numb. It's been awhile since I've experience negative temperatures so I really had forgotten how bad it can get.

Still, some people seem to like it. I have no idea how they can find pleasure in the frost, snow and flurry that rages unabated around us, but if they're happy, at least there are happy people in winter. As opposed to freezing, miserable peaople. 如果她笑,那我就有足够的温暖了。

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must say... even ur fingers/brain were too frozen to type too... i noticed loads of grammar/spelling mistakes on this one...

Anonymous said...

Adds to the authenticity of what I say.

Anonymous said...

I challenge u to stand in your birthday suit outside, in the middle of the -9 degrees celsius night, and declare most feverently your final sentence in this entry once again. =P

PS: 真的好肉麻哦。。。有点恶心,嘿嘿。