Monday, November 07, 2005

Irritated

So here I am, trying to setup my Thunderbird mail at 3am in the morning. But the stupid thing just won't get it right. It won't transfer all my mail from Mozilla, nor will it even run the junk mail processes right. It hangs whenever I try to rid my folder of junk. So irritating. I'm giving it 1 more chance. If not, it's back to Mozilla for me. Thunderbird can go lay its egg somewhere else.

In other news, it was a day of loss. I realised that my Sony headphones broke in my bag and now I need to get a new pair. Perhaps #2 has some good ideas? Also, Transport Phenomena is so not getting done tonight. I need more sleep now. Goodbye. And yes, I know this is quite incoherent. But it's 3am. So there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3am? Geez... I should have stopped Stats at 3 and started on Econ but noooo.... wasted time on Stat till 5,and now I'm dead for Econ. Regardless, isn't Mozilla and Thunderbird like... the same thing?

As for the headphones, open or closed? Circumaural or supra-aural? It's all right here on http://www.headphonereviews.org/wizard.php.

Anonymous said...

Btw, that website, isn't all that great leh.