Saturday, October 11, 2003

Whee!! It's October break!! A long weekend for all the long sufferring students in Purdue!! I'm going Chicago this weekend. Meeting Gaweeee on Sunday, go down to chinatown, chill out a bit. Then I come back on Monday and piah(study) for my Comp Sci test on wednesday. Don't you just love it? Uni life?

Anyways, for those people who directly bookmark this page (and i'm sure that there are a few), the main page has been updated. Go check it out and comment in my guestbook. Go go, shoo shoo.

Next weekend, the Purdue Singapore Students Association is having a food fair to raise enough cash for our annual dinner and dance. We hope to reach 1300 dollars in ticket sales. And I'm the sales in charge. A very stressful job i tell you... I have like 2 white hairs in the span of planning for this event... But people still say I look young. =) Hehe.

Once again, go check the main page. Go go, shoo shoo.

No comments: