Friday, October 03, 2003

I just got Dreamweaver from Macromedia Studios. So I can start revamping this site. Hopefully, I can learn how to use that thing in less than a month and by christmas, you'll be seeing a new zueig.

Just discovered central heating yesterday. Haha. Thank god. Turns out that you actually have to turn the thing on, in addition to the central heating system working. Nearly got myself burnt in the process. But finally, central heating!! It's a godsend.

Anther thing i just discovered, my first white hairs... ARGH... Imagine, 2 and a half years slogging in the army and i can still maintain a vibrant shock of black hair. I come here and within the first 1 month, my hair starts whitening... Shocking man, simply shocking.

Oh yeah, a post departure shout out to Zee. Hope you arrived safely in UK. Cheers

No comments: