Monday, October 06, 2003

I'm so dead. I have 2 exams in less than 48 hours and I'm online doing my blog... Don't you just love me?

To all the chemistry/chemical engineering students, I feel your pain when you study chirality and optical isomerism. I spent 2 hours reading 6 pages and 4 diagrams and i still gave up understanding that concept... Again, i'm so dead...

So i'm typing this entry before i start on my other subject, philosopy, another head-banger topic. I have like 100 pages to go through by tuesday morning 10am... I'm so dead...

On a lighter note, I'm level 13 already !!! W00tz!! And it was only 4 months ago i was a mere level 8 with a 25-17 record. Hahaha. Now i have a 72-53 record. w00tz. According to battle.net, that puts me into the top 15 percent of the frozen throne players.

R0x0r.

No comments: