Monday, October 27, 2003

OK people, I know it's been awhile since my last update, but don't blame me. Blame the University (who shall remain annoymous to protect myself). I have had 2 exams , 2 projects due and a fund raiser in this absence. I didn't even had time to email my parents so you can't complain... There.

Now that that's settled, I can get down to bitching proper. You might have observed that the main page is not updated properly. There is a very good reason for that. Mainly, MY LAPTOP IS SCREWED UP. THAT LOUSY SHIT ASS TOSHIBA SATELLITE IS F***ING WITH ME. I so swear to God. The right cursor key is like permanently depressed. This makes any work, ANY work impossible on that. The only thing i use it for now is listening to MP3s. And even that is screwed up at times. Argh. What a time to be stuck in a small college town with NO toshiba dealer within 50 miles...

Anyways, I'm trying to get info on how to process an international warranty claim now. So hopefully my laptop will be back up and running in about 2.... months. Till then, I will have to rely on the "trusty" pcs in one of the various laboratories to do my stuff like communicate with the world and my homework... Looks like i have to pitch my tent here(the pc lab) already.

Lastly, I managed to post some pics of the fund raiser before my laptop went the way of the dodo on me. It's not very much, but go check it out. I'll go back to praying to the God(s) who look out for wretched, forlorn laptop users like me for a ray of light. I have to go for classes now.

No comments: