Monday, November 17, 2008

Hobbling About


I started work today and hobbling around on crutches is not the easiest thing to do. At least the building has an elevator. I remember back in JC where I had to climb stairs to get to class in crutches! At least I had an excuse for being late back then. Now I kinda feel like that crocodile from Peter Pan. Whenever I move about, there's that distinct Tchak Tchak noise of crutches. Anyone can tell I'm coming around. In addition to that, I have squeaky sneakers which makes me rhythm in motion when I go about. Tchak squeak Tchak squeak.

On the bright side, recovery seems to be going fairly smoothly. I hope to be off 2 crutches by the end of the month and off all crutches by mid of Dec.

3 comments:

Lainey said...

sneakers... u wear sneakers to work!? mayb i should too... using my foot problem excuse.

Zu31G said...

Haha. I am engineering firm loh. No need to make up to meet client all the time mah.

Anonymous said...

so you're on more than 2 crutches right now?? How does that work? O_o