Tuesday, October 02, 2007

1Z1A715V0339135471

That's my shipping number for the guitar. It's been registered with UPS since it left Lenexa, Kansas MONDAY MORNING 1:10 am. Using Mapquest, I've determined that it takes about 8 hours from Lenexa to my office. Even giving the driver a whole day to putz around, it should have been around Illnois today... I fear my truck has been jacked or involved in an accident. WTF... SIANZZZZZZ.....

In other happier news, I played a 9 hole course today. We were playing in a company tournament with 9 teams of 4. And we used best ball, i.e. the best ball out of your team is used for play after all 4 members have shot. With those rules, my team which had a combined 5 years or so of experience (which was all concentrated on one guy with a sprained wrist) came in at about 15 over par. Some of my low lights include losing 5 balls, 3 to water hazards and 2 to wherethehellisthedamnthing-itis, and slicing my ball so hard off the course that it hit the cart track and bounced like 5m into the air. However, I was feeling good as I did manage to make a 1-shot putt on the green. That's pro-ness right there, but Tiger Woods should be safe for the next year or 10.

Man, I wish I knew where my guitar is...

No comments: