Monday, August 28, 2006

Sick Plus Moving

Equals a distinct lack of updates. But I must take some time off from my relentless gulping of fluids to acknowledge all the wishes for my birthday.

Thanks to everyone who remembered (sooner or later) and cared. =) You guys are great. My Fubar Friends (alliteration!), the Champions of Excellence, the friends of the the Champions and especially to my gracious hosts, JX and Mini. Thank you all so much.

I will be posting what pics I had soon. Er when I get better and have internet access up at my new place in IL.

Till then, take care folks. And keep on coming back. I'm not dead! Yet! I Hope. (Unless EBOF makes good her threat...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeahhh.... just me and my trusty baseball bat. you gotta thank jx and t3h G0d for that ;) A well thought of present *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you think its too late... But Happy Birthday Jianz =)
Seems like you're moving on ahead with life. I got a year more to go before career blues sets in. All the best man! - Yanchang