Friday, June 09, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Hmm, my laptop just had a near death experience. I'm backing up all my stuff on the 300G HD that my parents gave me as my advanced birthday present (25th Aug for those who are interested!!HINT HINT). So that's a present put to good use.

Job searching is a chore but at least I found myself some paid research work to do in the summer so that's not so bad. The pay is paltry but $8 per hour is still $8 more than what I earn just looking for a job.

Just in case you don't see me online in the near future due to a fatal laptop experience, here's a DDR version of the song Uncle Fucka from South Park. It's crude, it's rude and it's hella funny. But be warned, NSFW. Well, kinda, if I were the boss and it were lunch break, I'd let my employees watch this. But that's just me. I like fart jokes.

Without anymore ado, here is Uncle Fucka for DDR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, glad u liked it.