Thursday, May 06, 2010

Yami to Hikari

Well, after that previous post, I decided to be a little more upbeat. I haven't had the chance to re-weight myself since the last weigh-in as I was traveling and the place I went to didn't have a commercial scale. The ones that they did have would probably treat my body weight as a rounding error.

Anyways, so there's good news and bad news this time round. The bad news is that I have succumbed back to Team Fortress 2, much to my eternal shame. However, this is day 2 and I have only played 45 mins since I reinstalled. That's a promising start.

The Good News is that I'm now 211. 3lbs in 2 weeks isn't much I guess, but it's better than nothing. Finally being able to have some consistent form of exercising seems to be paying off. I have roughly 15 more weeks till show time. Let's see how far I can do this shit.

No comments: