Monday, May 17, 2010

Updates

Well, I've spent most of the last 30 days working on a job site about 600 miles from home. Travel with this frequency is tough. The hotel staff already know me by face and there isn't much to do in small-town America. At least the weather is getting nicer and night shift doesn't really involve bundling up like a yeti anymore.

Trying to control my diet here is tough. Portion control is really really really hard. I'm not looking forward to weighing-in when I get back home. At least I have maintained the exercise regime. I find it getting easier now that there's some kind of consistency and motivation to not break the trend.

But in any case, I'm glad I'm going on vacation this week. Even though that brings the total 'time not spent at home' time to about 30 days in the last month and a half, I think this break will be very much welcomed indeed.

In other stuff, here's an interesting use of light textures on 3D surfaces. I think it's cool that they can simulate depth by running lights in different thicknesses along a surface.

ENVISION : Step into the sensory box from SUPERBIEN on Vimeo.


No comments: