Thursday, January 08, 2009

Some Resolutions...

So to speak, if you can excuse the pun.

I need a new way to do cardio. I had bought an indoor bike but the damn thing is so loud and the floors of my apartment are paper thin. I can't continue using it if I don't want my downstairs neighbour to kill me in my sleep... I was thinking that since it's soo damn cold outside, I would prefer an indoor cardio. Without any gym membership, the best I could come up with is stair climbing.

Pros - FREE, Convenient and WARM (it's gonna be cold till March)
Cons - Socially awkward, Boring

Any one has better ideas?

Also, I think for my investment goals, I shall start by looking at an index fund and putting money in it. With modest investment funds, I don't think I can do more than one. Or perhaps two different investments if I Realllllly stretch my budget. I think that should be a realistic goal. So my object is to identify a fund by the end of Jan.

Let's Do This. 1 week down. 51 more to go.

No comments: