Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Canada, Revisited...



That's the weather I'm facing again. I have nothing to add to that. The numbers do all the talking for me...

Luckily, this time, my trip is considerably shorter and should be less stressful. Everything is up and running and mostly going smoothly. We have to do some modifications but it shouldn't be anything major.

And after I come home (US), I'll be definitely counting down to home (HOME). Unfortunately, that means I'll have a TON of stuff to finish up before I leave for vacation. I foresee 10 hour days in the office again... BUT it will be worth it. WORTH EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.

I'm starting to fill my calender of events for the stay home already. Let's get the stuff rolling peeps!

最后一件事就是想讲日本人。我知道他们能读汉字但是bopian啦。汉字比英文适当吧。我的日本朋友大部分回到日本就如雾一样消失到无影无踪。。。真是气死人。。。想联络也联络不到。靠。不管啦。Dun care liao. Let's rock regardless.

No comments: