Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Winds of Change...

You don't need to go to Africa or California to experience the desert. Just go to Nebraska. With it's 70kph(50mph) winds, vast plains of uncovered dirt, you'll be eating dust and cleaning your ears for dirt in no time flat.

I think this summer is gonna to be a period of change. I'm moving my apartment from Ulusville to downtown Chicago. Hopefully the change in scenery will improve my doldrumic life. Also, I'm going on vacation in July so I can't wait for that to happen either. Getting a chance to see some friends from SG then as I go Washington (State). An opportunity to get out of the wind and sand. And hopefully then, I'll have some good news.

I really wonder, why do people live here in Nebraska?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

which part of washington u gonna be at? near seattle?

Anonymous said...

yeah.seattle.

ZhEnZ said...

to settle

Zu31G said...

U're on a roll recently aren't u man.

ZhEnZ said...

forever rolling dood ... .. ..