Sunday, June 24, 2007

Moving

Is such a pain in the ass... Especially after you settle into routine at home,it takes so much effort to overcome the inertia. But I think it's gonna be worth it. The new neighbourhood is decidedly more up-scale. My new place is 10 minutes from downtown and it's in the midst of a whole bunch of restaurants, shops and other ideal people watching locations. Also, it's next to the lake and park and even close to the zoo (how relevant is that, I do not know). So hopefully, I'll have moved most of the stuff over this week and then I can relax. So if anyone is considering vacationing around my area, you're more than welcome to stay over at my place. It's actually worth showing off now. Haha.

It's one of the things I have control over so I'm gonna concentrate on that. Other stuff... not so much, all I can do I hope and try my best. 时期快要到了。。。到底会怎么样呢?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and ur usual cryptic msgs. =D anyway, i think you shd email mom once you've fully moved. just fyi.

i shall inform her that you have started moving.

Zu31G said...

Aiyah, you know the background, then you know the background loh. If not then dunnoe know. Haha, but YOU know the background.

Anonymous said...

i didn't mean it that way. i DO know the background, and i am well aware of that. i was simply stating that there you go making cryptic statements again (regardless of whether i am aware of the context or otherwise). it's habitual, heh.

Zu31G said...

Haha, my bad. It's a semi-private blog. So if you know, you know. If you don't you don't I guess.