Friday, April 28, 2006

Closure?

As the semester draws to a close, the impending paradigm shift just weighs on my mind. When we graduate in two more weeks. I might not have a chance to see many of my friends ever again. That fact has been gnawing at me for quite awhile but I see no way to give closure to my life here. I guess it's different now than in JC cos back then, regardless of what happened, we (the FUBARED people) would still be stuck on the same island at the end of the Malaysian peninsular. Now, the bunch that I've spent so much time laughing together and cursing proffesors with (haha, okie, maybe 60% of the curses originated from me) will all go our separate ways. The only common thread being our shared history.

There's no way to stop the inevitable but I sure as hell wish there was some way to make it feel better.

And to the people who have finished their exams: Nice work guys. Hope you did well.

To the people who are graduating: May the force be with you. Stay in touch!

And to the people who are gonna take their finals: I only have 1 suckers!!! HAHA. Well, I guess you guys can share my luck then. Cos I don't think I'll need it.

Let's see if I have time to do a tribute sometime next week after I turn in my thesis...

No comments: