Saturday, April 15, 2006

All Good Things Come to an End

Yes my dear friends and readers, all good things do come to an end. But rest assured, the good thing in question is not this blog so it won't come to an end just quite yet.

Graduation is in a month's time (I'm assuming that final year projects and research go fine and I don't get retained) and I think it's really a time to cherish the friendships forged and experiences shared over the college life. But I have too many too many of those to go into right now. Those I will save for a later time and place.

Another tribulation of graduation is the job-search. Many of my capable friends have already determined their path in life. My best wishes to all of them. I on the other hand, am probably gonna stare unemployment in it's face when I graduate. However, I take comfort that I am not alone. Even the once omni-potent Emperor has to look for a job. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to shoot lightning bolts out of my fingers. But perhahps in hindsight, that is a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gd luck mate!!!! Hope u can get something over there in the US ... From what i understand, they are quite protective abt their own pple getting priority over jobs eh ...

If not, remember that Singapore will always welcome u home with open arms!!

Especially the SAF ... ... =P

~zhenz~

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA. THanks but NO Thanks dude.