Thursday, March 02, 2006

Aspen is T3H Suck

Okie, so as an engineer, we are expected to be able to create and run our own simulations. Cos it's a lot cheaper and safer to predict stuff in the PC than in an actual plant. All fine and dandy, but, perhaps in a ball-twisting piece of irony, I think working the simulation is very stressful and dangerous to the engineer him/her/hir(for the sexually confused engineer)self.

Case in point, my group started working on the simulation at 5pm today. At 930pm, we had scrapped 6 different versions of previous code and were working on 2 new ones. By 10pm, it really wasn't worth the effort to do the stupid thing anymore, and I ended up playing charades in the comp lab around 1015.

I think charades is an excellent way to have fun with friends, but unfortunately, I don't think enough people think it's cool. (At least, the people here anyways. I know back home, people are T3H |<00|_x0rz) But I must say, it was still pretty fun.

Sigh, the project is still incomplete and we need to do it tomorrow again... Aspen BatchSep is really t3h Suck. In honour of such awesome suckage, here's an anagram of Aspen BatchSep. Aspen BatchSep - He Snaps, Beat PC. If I could scold vulgarities at it now, I would. Screw ASPEN!!!

P.S. In a side note, it looks like Google thinks Aspen is awful too.

No comments: