Saturday, January 21, 2006

Confessions of a 20-something Drama Junkie...


Ok, so I used to wonder how people could couch potato themselves in front of the tv (or more recently, the computer) and vegetate away while watching shows. After watching Full House, all 16 episodes of it (which corresponds to ~ 16 hours), in less than 24 waking hours, I think I know why. Of course it also helped that I didn't have class on Thursday (jealous anybody? haha) but sometimes the drama is so enticing, you just can't stop. Also, it really helps if the leading actress is as pretty as Song Hye-Gyo (송혜교).

But anyways, now that school life has more or less settled down, I guess I should start with job-searching and all that stuff. It's gonna be a crucial year so I have to 아자아자 Fight! and GoGo 加油! (if you don't understand that, you are missing out on 16 hours of Song Hye Gyo)

Let's do it people.

No comments: