Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sloth

Wow. It's been awhile since my last post. I'm just been so lazy. And so busy with reports. I know it seems contradictory, but that's the way it seems.

Lots of things happening in the past few weeks like me getting comments verification so no more spam comments. (Sorry Numero Duo) And bloggers getting sent into jail for "seditious" comments. That's so g4y. I mean, the beauty of the internet is, if it pisses you off, DON'T FUCKING READ IT!! The internet is full of people who believe their opinions are bigger than their genitalia but who says you have to go to a blog you don't like? That's so sadomasochist. Except perhaps minus the whips and other toys.

For FUCKS SAKE people, get a clue. And by people, I don't mean the awesomenessitic readers of this site. That was just a ranting kind of statement. YOU guys are awesomness personified.

I'll probably rant more in awhile. After I get more sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spot the grammar mistake!!

"Wow. It's been awhile since my last post. I'm just been so lazy. And so busy with reports. I know it seems contradictory, but that's the way it seems."

Ans: Wow. It's been awhile since my last post. I've just been so lazy. And so busy with reports. I know it seems contradictory, but that's the way it seems.

Anonymous said...

Wah. So strict. Aiyah Die Liao Lah. Got you as my editor.

Anonymous said...

1. Erm, you had warnings for the previous post, and none for the "whips and other toys" for this one? Corrupter of young minds you be...

2. The analogy of "opinions (being) bigger than genitalia" isn't exactly a very good one, you know. Given the fact that there is a known trend of overcompensation in people with tiny genitalia, who's to say that in this case, they wouldn't be correct in proclaiming "my opinion is larger than my genitals"? =P

Anonymous said...

Sigh... your tagboard doesn't accept leet speak, apparantly. So I'll have to post my efforts here:

Red-black / Blue-black / Anything-black i5 c|4 5\/\/337 4\/\/350/|/|3|┐355 ! ƒ33/_ c|4 3\/!/_...

Anonymous said...

1. Everyone's a critic.
2. |314c|< 15 g|-|31. But I admit that I like the pure power of Necro Weenie + Card Control.