Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Balance

Like the crazy ass dude in Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid says, Life is all about balance. How does one balance work with play? Study with rest? Committments and pleasures? I think everyone goes through his/her own life trying to do balance all their wants, needs, responsibilities and expectations. Some are more proficient at balancing than others and some know how to take time from one of their needs and to put them into one of their wants. Me, I'm just trying to recalibrate myself.

I believe that anything someone does, always starts out less than adequate, but with time and a positive attitude, that process will fine tune itself. However, there might be an issue of time-constraint. The process has to work within a definite time-scale or risk redundancy.

Now, I'm trying to balance a new paradigm shift in my life and I just hope that by the good graces of whoever/whatever that is out there, I can get it done. Because if I don't, I think the loss will be quite severe. So here's to trying, it rhymes with eventual success and gratification!! (Well, kinda, if you're drunk, and high on questionable substances. Okie, so sue me.)

In less introspective news, Life from Space? Or perhaps someone out there likes a sweet fix?

No comments: