Monday, October 24, 2005

真乱

First, before I go off in another language, a public service announcement.

To Susi, Tee, Pri and Bang, Smoking is BAD!!

Some points raised in that article,
1. Smoking appears to be independently associated with weaker verbal and visual-spatial reasoning
2. Smoking is negatively related to IQ and thinking

So to anyone out there who smokes, please stop. Unless you want to die stupid, infertile and slow. Unless of course, you are on my hate list, then please, by all means smoke more. Smoke more and die. Although I seriously doubt anyone on my hate list smokes and even less of them come here anyways. I just like saying that.

Okie, with that out of the way, my apologies to some of my readers.

最近,我觉得自己已经高兴多了.可是,还是有烦恼.当一个人说:"对不起,我觉得我们之间没有那种感情...", 你应该怎么回答? "啊.是吗.我已经察觉到了"? 还是"哎,没关系吧,我会再接再厉的."? 真烦. 还是不能放弃,还是舍不得,还是对她有感情. 最终,只能希望吧.希望有志者事竟成.希望好人会占先锋.

Actually, my happy chart did dip a bit, but I guess it wasn't too bad, so no worries. Not like when I heard T3h N3wZ!! So there's just crossing of fingers.

Like #2 said, I have Fe-Balls.(And yes, I think only #2 will understand this.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey for some reason ur chinese text shows up on my screen..no more written gibberish.=)

on another note, isn't it indicative of sth wrong in our society if pple have to be conscious of how happy they are on a regular basis?
cieen

Anonymous said...

Haha, I used a different coding.

Well, I don't think that there's anything wrong about being conscious of how happy you are. In fact, you are probably always conscious of your happiness. Perhaps not the source of your happiness, or the exact "amount" so to speak, but you definitely can tell that you are happier now, tucking into your sizzling steak, then say, 10 minutes ago when you were walking in the sleet and rain to get to the steakhouse?

So there should be no shame in knowing your own happiness.

P.S Long time no hear. Good to see you keep tabs on my life. =)

Anonymous said...

Utility has to be known and measurable. If not, all economists would be out of work... and that's a BAD THING.

Fe-balls? What Fe-balls? More like cheeseballs - they melt under heat and/or pressure. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wah lau. Give some credit lah...

Anonymous said...

Actually it should be FeC-balls. Cos technically, it's an alloy.