Friday, February 06, 2004

I played with snow for the first time since coming here yesterday. And while i couldn't really feel my fingers for the next 4 hours after that( mental note to self; wear gloves the next time you pack a snowball), it was fun. Although maybe the fun in running around like headless chickens that don't squawk and can throw snowballs was that it let us (me and my friends) destress after an exam, there was some kind of base pleasure in dumping ice cold snow (well duh) on your friend's head. Haha.
And what's better than dumping snow on someone else's head is to dump snow down someone else's shirt. HAHAHA. Of course, i did that only cos the agressor attacked without a valid reason other than "Your head looks better draped in white... and wet"

I'll be getting back my exam results in about 10 mins time. Cya

No comments: