Thursday, February 19, 2004

Everybody walking on campus has a stupid grin on their faces. Well either that they have the stupid grin, or my brain is warping my visual senses to think that everyone looks like me. Haha. Yeah, i was walking around campus smiling like i just had 29038402834 rounds with an oreo cheesecake from NYDC. And it was all because the weather was above zero today!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Above zero. I take this as a sign that SPRING is coming. That means no more -20 degree days, no more shivering while penguin flopping over the icy sheets that cover the pavement and no more acting like ninjas between buildings (flitting in the shadows and dressed in stylish black garments). Sooooo happy. I can probably ramble on and on about this fact that the weather is taking a turn for the better and that soon all the ice on the ground will melt. But i think that's at least another 2-3 weeks away. I've waited the whole winter (a chilling 3+ months and counting) i can wait a few more weeks.

Well that's my weather report for today. Going to pray for better weather later today when i visit Mr Zhou. Nights everybody.


No comments: