Monday, December 22, 2003

It's the holidays!!!! (wootZ ^2) x(2!)! <-- that's a lot of wootZ for those who are too lazy to calculate.

I slept like 10 hours since friday to sunday afternoon. It was murder trying to study for the last few papers. But it's finally over and i got an A for my organic chemistry. The bane of my intellectual existence. And i actually got an A. Hahaha. Some one must like me after all.

Anyway, i'm in my aunt's place in Cupertino,California now. The weather(at 10-15 celsius) is positively balmy compared to the feels like -14 celsius i've been getting... So i'm not complaining. Plus it's a vacation so i can relax all the way. Now i'm waiting for my cuz to come so we can have some fun.

Probably going San Fran later this week. Chill guys.

Haha. Holidays. Finally.

No comments: