Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Hey hey, guess what? It's a new post!!

After vanishing off the face of the Earth for the last two weeks or so, I finally have the inclination and time to update my blog. Yay. Ok ok, so the truth is, i'm just waiting for my laundry to dry and am just killing time. So sue me if i don't have really grand intentions.

Things that have happened since the last update.

My cuz came.
My cuz left.
We had a lot of fun in between. Like going for Karaoke, Mini-golf and eating lots of good food. Well, good is a relative to Indiana and means Chinese mainly.

I went to San Fran. Saw Rushing Hill, the most windy road in San Fran. Went to see a high school girl's basketball game with Gawee. Went to Fisherman's Wharf and met up with Iris. Went to the chocolate factory with the name i can't pronounce properly. Ate the chocolates. Grew fat(ter) mostly.

Jolly good fun all in all.

Oh yeah, and i sent out my holiday cards already. I can't call them Christmas cards anymore but happy Belated Christmas and a happy Pre-New Year New Year!! Cheers!!

No comments: